Sustainable Meeting Practices
All meetings organized in our hotel are sustainable to make your event even better.
- Electronic Sales Tools / Sustainable Printing Services
Electronic sales tools are non-paper tools, programs, software, websites that assist meeting planners. In The Westin Warsaw we have all of them. Printing is unevitable while organising an event - that is why we print double-sided, also we store cartridges.
- Bottled Water Alternatives / Condiments Served In Bulk
- During conferences and banquets we use environmentally friendly alternatives to PET, moreover we offer locally produced bottled water. Since individual condiment packets create both packaging and food waste, we try to reduce waste by serving condiments in a bulk.
- Clutter Free Meeting Set-Up
The Clutter-free set-up maximizes productivity for guests and reduces consumption costs for properties. Energy-Efficient Digital Signage. Our meeting space is equipped with energy efficient digital signage, which contributes to savings of energy as well as reduces waste of paper.
- Linenless Meeting Tables
Tourism industry is responsible for over 10% of daily water usage worldwide. Thanks to elimination of linen on our meeting tables we reduce water and energy consumption.
- Meeting Space Recycling
Recycling is very important, that is why we use recycling bins in our meeting rooms. Recycled Content Paper Products are items produced from recovered meeting materials such as signs, programs, notepads. We use flipcharts from recycled paper.
- Sustainable Banquet & Catering Menu Options / Food Donation
Sustainable banquet & catering menu is a healthy alternative for our guests. As much as possible, we try to use organic food products, from local sources, also vegetarian. Our F&B team meticulously tracks and forecasts quantities of food to minimize waste.
- Sustainable Plants and Florals
Instead of displaying fresh cut flowers we use potted plants wherever possible. We also prefer local plants.
- Make A Green Choice
Make a Green Choice is a program which provides stay-over guests with the daily opportunity to decline housekeeping services. We reward them with a choice of F&B credits, SPG points or possibility of a donation to UNICEF.
- Sustainable Transportation Services Information
We inform our guests about public transport options and other sustainable transportation services.